Wednesday 21 March 2012

Glen Nevis map

Looking at the statistics for this blog, I notice that an online pharmacy in India, offering enhancing products, seem to be keen readers. 
So our Indian readers might like to see a map of Glen Nevis that I've prepared for my other blog and for the organisation Discovering Places.
The map shows some interesting locations in and around the Glen, with some pop-up pictures and comments. I'll do one of Skye soon, for Jenna's trip. 
To get the full experience (I'm talking about the map, not Indian pharmaceutical products) you might need to register with the Ordnance Survey. It's free. If it isn't working, try different web browsers.
The full link is: http://www.getamap.ordnancesurveyleisure.co.uk/?key=gNpDgwkqvgG04x5v1dkTsw2 





No comments:

Post a Comment